Experience New York City
Explore all of the must-see attractions in NYC. Whether you enjoy visiting museums, shopping, or dining at unique restaurants, New York City has something for everyone. Take a stroll through Central Park or catch a Broadway show in Times Square. Either way, you're sure to enjoy your time in the Big Apple. If you're looking for something closer to the hotel, check out all the things to do in SoHo.
- 5th Avenue, 3.0 miles - Shop to your heart's content at many brand name stores including Burberry, Bergdorf Goodman, Saks Fifth Avenue, Apple, Louis Vuitton, Tiffany, Ferragamo, The LEGO Store, and more.
- Macy's in Herald Square, 2.2 miles - Visit Macy's flagship store right in the heart of Herald Square. A true New York City icon, Macy's was built in 1902 and featured the first modern elevator. It is America's largest department store and covers an entire city block and has ten and a half floors of latest fashion for you and your home.
- Times Square, 2.3 miles - You won't want to miss some of the mega stores in the Times Square area including Forever 21, M&M's World, Hershey's, Sephora, Disney Store, and more.
- Lincoln Center, 3.5 miles - Home of The Metropolitan Opera, The New York City Ballet, The New York Philharmonic Orchestra and several other performing arts companies.
- Madison Square Garden, 1.8 miles - Home to the New York Knicks, catch a home game while you're in town. Or catch a concert, boxing match, ice show, circus and more.
- Radio City Music Hall, 2.7 miles - Home to the Radio City Rockettes, Radio City Music Hall is an entertainment venue located in Rockefeller Center in New York City.
- Barclays Center, 3.8 miles - Arena for the Brooklyn Nets and the new home of the New York Islanders, this indoor arena situated in Brooklyn also hosts many concerts, boxing matches, and other sports.
- Broadway Shows & TKTS Times Square, 2.5 miles - While in Manhattan, you have to take advantage of your convenient access to all the musicals and plays at an arm's reach. From Jersey Boys to Wicked, you and the family are sure to delight in many of the on and off Broadway shows.
- Carnegie Hall, 3.0 miles - Enjoy one of the most prestigious venues in the world for both classical music and popular music.
- Brooklyn Bridge, 1.2 miles - Walk across the oldest suspension bridge into the borough of Brooklyn. This attraction is iconic to New York City and is surely not to be missed.
- Bronx Zoo, 11.0 miles - Located in the Bronx, this zoo is the largest metropolitan zoo in North America with 6,000 animals representing 650 species and spans 265 acres. Take the 2 or 5 subway lines to get here.
- Empire State Building, 2.0 miles - Feel the heart of New York. From its spectacular lobby all the way to its majestic observatories, the iconic Empire State Building is the centerpiece of the city’s skyline, as well as a testament to the ingenuity, vision, and spirit of New York. Enjoy 360-degree, panoramic views of Manhattan. It's a sight you won't want to miss.
- New York Public Library, 2.4 miles - The New York Public Library is another famous attraction in Manhattan for its beautiful architecture. Housing up to 53 million items, the New York Public Library is the 2nd largest library in the United States.
- Saint Patrick's Cathedral, 2.8 miles - The Cathedral of St. Patrick is a decorated Neo-Gothic-style Roman Catholic cathedral church in the United States and a prominent landmark of New York City.
- Top of the Rock Observation Deck at Rockefeller Center, 2.8 miles - Top of the Rock Observation Deck is New York City’s top sightseeing attraction. Located in midtown Manhattan at historic Rockefeller Center, the views from the 70th-floor observatory are unmatched.
Museums & Art Galleries
- American Museum of Natural History, 4.3 miles - No matter which wing you wander through or where your curiosities lie (dinosaurs, gems or something else entirely), it’s hard to explore this Upper West Side fixture without being awestruck.
- Guggenheim Museum, 4.7 miles - The Guggenheim is as famous for its landmark building—designed by Frank Lloyd Wright and restored for its 50th birthday in 2009—as it is for its impressive collection and daring temporary shows.
- Museum of Modern Art, 2.9 miles - Spend a couple hours at the museum and enjoy its amazing collection of modern and contemporary American art.
- 5th Avenue
- American Museum of Natural History
- Barclays Center
- Broadway Shows & TKTS Discount Ticket Booth
- Bronx Zoo
- Brooklyn Bridge
- Bryant Park
- Carnegie Hall
- Central Park
- Central Park Zoo
- Century 21
- Ellis Island
- Empire State Building
- Guggenheim Museum
- High Line Park
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum
- Lincoln Center
- Macy's at Herald Square
- Madison Square Garden
- Museum of Modern Art
- New York Public Library
- Radio City Music Hall
- St. Patrick's Cathedral
- Statue of Liberty
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art
- The National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- Times Square
- Top of the Rock at Rockefeller Center
- Whitney Museum of American Art